We are looking for like minded engineers to join our growing team. Your knowledge & expertise will contribute to the core set of products at Caliper.
- Ask constantly what can be simplified in your code and what is being displayed to users.
- Develop software with user stories and value the guidance of XP like continuous deployment and making small frequent releases.
If you said yes to some of that then we want to talk to you (please no agencies).
Caliper is built by developers for developers. We strive to be the best at what we deliver to help developers build the best front end applications they can. Caliper is the only one service that allows developers to get insight into their front end applications.
Skills you'll need:
- Computer Science Degrees or knowledge of concepts such as Big O notation, object orientated and HTTP networking principles.
- You will need the ability to work with our data layer built with Postgres & Redis.
- Other skills you'll need will be experience with Git, Linux, Restful HTTP APIs & Chrome Tools debugging.
Deliverables while working the team:
- Supporting our developer customers to help them get the most out of our product.
- Contribute to our business by being a leader in software development. You'll be encouraged to work on open source projects, write blog posts & talk at local meetup events.